Skip to main content

~ Read this next:

RPG- & E-book PROGRESS ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€

Hey everyone, it's bloggin' time once again! ๐Ÿ˜‹ How are you guys doing? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Here's hoping you're
well, and if not, here's hoping I can cheer you up a bit with this blogpost! ๐Ÿ’•


RPG-Game Progress: Surviving Horror 1

Run away from
the monsters!!!
I'm currently knee deep in work on the Enhanced Edition of my Neverwinter Nights module / RPG Surviving Horror 1 (SH1) -- I've made 95 changes / improvements so far (some of them has taken a lot more time than others). 

You who've been following me for awhile know about this already but for my new followers or in case you've missed it, I've made a video teaser for SH1 that you can watch here and you can look at a bunch of screenshots back in this post.


RPG-Game Progress: Underwater RPG

Underwater-time.
Simultaneously with working on SH1: EE-edition I've also been hammering out the story, finding atmospheric music and some of the hak-file content for my promised Underwater Neverwinter Nights RPG, that my blog-followers decided in
this post
.

I'm going to connect this Underwater RPG with my other NWN RPGs, so fans of my older works will love this one! ๐Ÿ˜ 

Maybe you haven't played any of my RPGs yet? No worries, you still have time to become a fan and enjoy my older works, before the release of this Underwater RPG. ๐Ÿ˜‰ You can find and download all my RPGs here, completely for FREE.


What made this Underwater RPG possible?

The 1,1% Goal
REACHED!
This new Underwater RPG is in the works thanks to my 

I have promised that I'll be making a shorter NWN RPG for each Patreon Goal that is reached. Each Patreon goal makes NWN RPG production faster, since it allows me to spend more time on RPG-development.

The 2,7% Goal (of
time being spent
on development)
The next goal (the 2,7% Goal) is more than half-way, so if you become one of my patrons today, you'll not just make another NWN RPG from me possible, but you'll gain a lot of rewards, as well (read more HERE)!


TWO Neverwinter Nights RPG-DEMOs

DEMO1: Insania Fabula.
In case you've missed it, or just haven't had time to try em' out yet, I've released two DEMOs of NWN RPGs that I first developed back in 2008 called Insania Fabula and Puppet Masters. Maybe try em' out this weekend? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ They last for about an hour each. ๐Ÿ˜Š

EVEN BETTER: Finished versions of these DEMOs can be made possible for any future Patreon GOALs that we reach! ๐Ÿ˜


E-book Progress: Surviving Horror REWRITTEN

I've rewritten the PROLOGUE and CHAPTER 1 for my upcoming e-book Surviving Horror (yes, it's based on my NWN RPG with the same name ๐Ÿ˜‰).

Now, instead of keeping Vincent as this story's main character: I've decided to keep YOU as the main character. Yeah, you, then one reading this! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I've made a public release of the beginnings of both the rewritten PROLOGUE and CHAPTER 1 that you can read here, where I show you what it means to keep YOU as the main character.


PUBLIC Poll

Could you share your opinions with me? 

I've published a PUBLIC poll back on my Patreon-page (it's accessible to anyone) about my Patreon-REWARDS. This is your chance to make a difference, guys! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ




That's all for now. I'm wishing you an awesome rest of the weekend + the upcoming week! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Take care of one another ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’•

Birger out. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’™

๐Ÿ’ฎ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~๐Ÿ’ฎ

~ Remember to subscribe to my newsletter to recieve the PROLOGUE and CHAPTER 1 of my upcoming E-book "Surviving Horror" + get notified each time I make a new post

SHARE the post with your friends (use the blue buttons below)

~ & leave me any thoughts in the comments below


(( For commenting, either: 

  1. use your Google Account, 
  2. choose a name/url, or 
  3. write anonymously! ))
๐Ÿ’ฎ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~๐Ÿ’ฎ


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secret Revelation!

The time has come ... the time has come to finally reveal what my current secret project is . I told you earlier that it is something that both old and new fans would be able to enjoy ... it is also something that I have done in the past . The truth is that I am currently making: A REMAKE OF CALM BEFORE THE STORM , THE FIRST MODULE I EVER MADE!! See now? It's something both old and new players could enjoy, isn't it? :D Exciting huh? ;) So, what is this remake going to feature, you ask? I'll give you a quick check-list: * REVAMPED & EXPANDED DIALOGS . * A COUPLE OF COMPLETELY NEW DIALOGS . *NEW CUSTOM MUSIC FOR ALL AREAS . *A NEW HENCHMAN . * REVAMPED HENCHMAN-DIALOGS & COMMANDS . * IMPROVED ENEMIES AS WELL AS A COUPLE OF NEW ONES . *A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT FINAL BATTLE & ENDING . *SOME QUESTS HAS BEEN EXPANDED WITH ADDITIONAL CHOICES . Also some things that MIGHT be featured: *NEW SIDEQUESTS . *NEW BONUS AREA ( THE REMAKE WILL CURRENTLY NOT INCLU

Time for Closure.

Hey everyone. I won't be keeping this back any longer, since it's something I've been juggling back and forward with for the latest months. It's bad news I'm afraid, folks, but here it goes ... I've finally decided to end my mod-making hobby for NWN1 . Sorry folks. I know some of you may feel pretty sad and/or disappointed with this choice but I feel that I have to do this ... it feels like I've kept modding for far too long ... and in the years since when I released Surviving Horror 2 back in the end of 2006 , well ... they haven't been that creative in the mod-making department , I'll have to admit. The creativity that I possessed then simply isn't there anymore, in the same way as before, and I've been going back and forth between different mod-ideas: Angelic Life - a fantasy one, A Resident Evil mod , Insania Fabula ... and in hopes of finding my creativity again, I started Puppet Masters in order to distan myself from previous

A SURPRISE RELEASE to Neverwinter Vault & more! ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰

Hey, everyone, I've got some GREAT NEWS! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I've released TWO DEMOs to Neverwinter Vault today! ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰ Yeah, I've not been talking about it, since I wanted it to be a surprise . ๐Ÿ˜‹ Some of you may recall ( if you followed me back in 2008 ) that I, back then, occasionally mentioned my development of two NWN1 RPGs. I'm talking about  Insania Fabula and Puppet Masters -- it's those two that I have released DEMOs for to Nwvault today! ๐Ÿ˜„  I have also released & updated a bunch of new stuff back on Patreon (more about that below) -- I've actually been really busy as of late, hehe. ๐Ÿ˜… This time, I thought I'd let the content speak for itself, instead of rambling on about it, so without further adu, here is what's been released recently + their links : Two new NWN1-DEMOs for Insania Fabula & Puppet Masters (released to Neverwinter Vault) Artpack 1 with 32 original art pieces illustrated by me (released on Patreon) Artpack 2 with 11 fan art pieces i