Skip to main content

~ Read this next:

YOU decided Birger's next NWN-RPG! 🙏✨

Hey everyone & glad to see you! 😊 It's pretty hot in Sweden this time of the year, so I'm having all windows open and all sorts of fans activated around our apartment. 😋 

How is the weather on your end? 😃 (yeah, we often ask one another that question, here in Sweden, so why not ask you too? 😉) 

I've also recently set up a discord server for my patrons on Patreon, a private place to hang out, get annoucements and share ideas/feedback about my work, be it e-books or NWN-RPGs. 

The discord is available to all of my patrons, regardless of tier, with the lowest tier being about 3 dollars / month (BRONZE). You're more than welcome to join the community! 😃

Poll results for Birger's next NWN-RPG

I promised that once a goal is reached back on my Patreon that I will develop a new and completely free NWN-RPG -- and thanks to my current patrons on Patreon, the first goal has been reached -- which means 1 new NWN-RPG from Birger -- to you! 😄🙏😎

First and foremost, I'd like to thank everyone who participated in the poll deciding what kind of story my next NWN-RPG is going to have. I'm very grateful to you all! 😊 It really means the world to me to see that many of you getting involved in my NWN-RPGs. 💗 

It was a pretty close call, the winning story won with just 2 votes:

Poll results from last post. Decides the story for Birger's next NWN-RPG.
[CLICK / TOUCH image to enlarge]


















The 14 of you who participated in this poll made it possible for my next NWN-RPG:s story to turn into an underwater journey where you'll be looking for a lost treasure! 😀 It will include dark and creepy deep water sections and a lot of mystery.








Also, if your choice didn't win this time, don't fret -- I'm keeping them for any future NWN-RPGs. 😃 I mean, I have 10 Patreon goals in total, which means 9 more possible NWN-RPGs from Birger! 😁


Early NWN-RPG ideas

I'm planning to start a new story with this NWN-RPG, with a new player character (of your choosing, of course) while I also have some early ideas to connect this new story with some of my older NWN-RPGs stories. 

What I currently have planned kind of gives me goose bumps just thinking about it! 😄 

So I think if you've appriciated the stories that I've told you in the past, their atmosphere and their music, then you're definitely gonna like this one. 

Especially if you liked the Surviving Horror series or A New Journey Begins. 😉 [You'll find links to both in the blog menu or sidebar] 

Also, the Enhanced Edition of Surviving Horror 1 is still in the works, I've just not had much time to work on it, so it's gonna be a while yet.

I've written some more in-depth details regarding my ideas for this new NWN-RPG back on my Patreon, in case you'd like some behind-the-scenes stuff. Becoming a BRONZE-patron (about 3 dollars / month) will unlock this post for you. 😊

By the way, do you have ideas regarding what you'd like to experience or encounter in this new NWN-RPG? Just shoot me a comment in the comment section.

Retro POLL

This is a poll that I posted some time ago, but the results still feel a bit vague and I think it'd be clearer if more of you could participate -- I'd really appriciate it! 😊 

Please lend me your vote below (if you can't see the poll, then temporary disable your ad-blocker, and it should appear):

This weeks NWN Module Recommendation

This weeks recommendation is going to be a pretty creepy one. Let me introduce you to YeeHoo's The Picture in the House. It's directly inspired by one of Lovecrafts short stories, so if you like his works, then you're in for a treat.








The adventure is all about exploring and reading the story. It also has a very thick atmosphere, that I feel very inspired by. You'll be caught by it's atmosphere too, I'm sure. 

The adventure is just about 15 minutes, so you can finish it pretty quickly, in case you have a busy schedule. Also, remember that you can get full access to my complete list of NWN-modules/RPGs

I'm picking all my weekly NWN Module Recommendations for this blog from this list, so in case you don't want to wait for new recommendations, then become one of my Silver Patrons or higher to gain access to the list.

I feel like I've gone on long enough now, so here's wishing you a great one, until next time! 😄

Birger out. ✌💖 

~ Please leave me any thoughts in the comments below, remember to SHARE the post and subscribe to my newsletter to avoid missing future posts ❤ -- For commenting either (1.) use your Google Account, (2.) choose a name/url, or (3.) write anonymously! ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A SURPRISE RELEASE to Neverwinter Vault & more! 🥳🎉

Hey, everyone, I've got some GREAT NEWS! 😃 I've released TWO DEMOs to Neverwinter Vault today! 🥳🎉 Yeah, I've not been talking about it, since I wanted it to be a surprise . 😋 Some of you may recall ( if you followed me back in 2008 ) that I, back then, occasionally mentioned my development of two NWN1 RPGs. I'm talking about  Insania Fabula and Puppet Masters -- it's those two that I have released DEMOs for to Nwvault today! 😄  I have also released & updated a bunch of new stuff back on Patreon (more about that below) -- I've actually been really busy as of late, hehe. 😅 This time, I thought I'd let the content speak for itself, instead of rambling on about it, so without further adu, here is what's been released recently + their links : Two new NWN1-DEMOs for Insania Fabula & Puppet Masters (released to Neverwinter Vault) Artpack 1 with 32 original art pieces illustrated by me (released on Patreon) Artpack 2 with 11 fan art pieces i

LEGACY POST: Birger's Golden Dragon Interview 💛🐲

This is more of a legacy post than a regular post, since, unfortunately, the website for Academy of Modding Excellence (the group that gave out the Golden Dragon Awards ) -- has officially closed down.  And with it, the official place for my very own Golden Dragon Award interview from 2008 has been lost, as well.  BUT -- I'm not giving up. As luck would have it, I made sure to save a copy of the interview on my computer, in case the website would go down.  I'm SO glad I did that, since that means I can still share the interview with you guys . 😊💛 Without further adu: The Golden Dragon Interview [ Click / touch on each of the images above to zoom in. If you're on mobile, you may need to watch in landscape mode. ] The comments below the interview [ Click / touch on each of the images above to zoom in. If you're on mobile, you may need to watch in landscape mode. ] Birger out.  ✌💙 ~ Remember to  subscribe to my newsletter  to recieve the PROLOGUE and CHAPTE

Support NWNVault by Becoming a Patreon!

The Folks behind the "New" Nwnvault is Accepting Patreons ! In case you ask yourself right now "What the heck is a   Patreon , Birger??" In short -- people , like you and me ; decide to help by Donating $'s Each Month . That way, we can become Monthly Supporters . Your next Question may be "Why, Birger ... why???" Well, to put this even simpler: Nwnvault is Ad-free and Hosting the Website costs Money from their own Pockets . If we want Nwnvault to stay Ad-free and better yet -- Keep Staying on the Internet -- then becoming a Patreon would be a very wise choice indeed. Join me and Let's Support Our Community Together ! ^_^ Birger out.