Skip to main content

~ Read this next:

VO Doubled = TRUE! (WTF?!)

Heh ... what's with the title, you ask? I dunno. Honestly ... I don't.

...

... just kidding there. ;) Of course I know what it means. :D Let me tell you:

The title basically means that it has been decided that Voice-Acting will be featured in Puppet Masters AND Insania Fabula. I sent a mail to all associated actors/actresses that has been set up for PM and they all accepted to make VO for IF too. Awesome people, if you ask me. ;)

The only one that hasn't answered this call yet is CJ Colins ... but perhaps his mail's broken ... or something. ;) We'll see how that turns out.

That's all for now folks. Happy holidays to all of you! :)

Berra out.

Comments

  1. Hi Berra,

    I just wanted to let you know that I missed your last few blog posts(until now) because whenever I came to your blog, the subject matter at the top of the page did not match the link I was going to.

    The problem is you have a lot of other information at the top of your blog and I realise now that I have to scroll down a large amount before I actually reach the newest blog.

    You may want to rearrange this format in case I was not the only one coming along and thinking the links were broken. :) It's just a bit too busy for quick navigation. But, then again, it may just be me. ;)

    Lance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lance,

    Thanks for your imput. :) I decided to move most of the above text to the right side of the site instead. :) It actually looks a lot better that way.

    And no, I don't think your the only one, there's probably a lot of others that's reacted the same way. :)

    Again, thanks! Hope you like the new layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Berra,

    Having only have to spin down a few lines is a *lot* better. I found the blog without too much middle wheel turning just fine. :)

    Lance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed. :) By the way, I decided to add your blog to my blog-roll and if you would do the same for me, that'd be awesome. :)

    Later,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Berra,

    You were added to my blog-roll ages ago. :)

    I have been following for some time.

    Lance.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Post & Nostalgic Humor from Old Neverwinter Vault ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ˜‚

Birthday cake, for everyone  ๐Ÿ˜‰ Hey everyone, it's my birthday today! ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰ All birthday wishes in the comments are more than welcome... ๐Ÿ˜‹๐ŸŽ Today I spent a while watching some nostalgic NWN-related humor from the good ol' days, and I thought to myself why not share my experiences with you guys?  So that's what I'm gonna do. ๐Ÿ˜„ A Neverwinter Nights Comedy Series Neverending Nights was / is an awesome and incredibly funny NWN-comedy series that (I think) was featured on the old Neverwinter Vault, from time, to time.  It tells the tale of an odd hero duo consisting of  Grayson the fighter  and Peter the ranger , and their loony misadventures.  If you haven't watched the series before, then here's an episode (one of my favorites, actually) that will give you a feel of what to expect from the rest of the series: If you found the above episode to your liking, either for the first time, or maybe you'd like to rewatch the series; then you'll find all 65 e...

NWN2: I'm back! & NWN1 Progress

Hey again everyone. I installed NWN2 again on my computer today. I've only had the original NWN installed until now ... but, since I'd try getting something done for the BouncyRock- Halloween Event I figured it'd be best to install it again and finally getting started. I've actually been missing the game now when I think of it. :D I also downloaded and printed ( ! ) Gilthonym's "Don't Panic: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the NWN2 toolset" . It is really useful, easy to understand, easy to read and all in all ... avery well done document! It's about 132 pages ( !!!! ) (but not that much text on each page , thankfully) so now you may figure how devoted I am to finally learning the NWN2-toolset . ;) Now when it comes to the progress of my current projects for NWN1 : I've not been able to work that much on Insania Fabula but I have done a REALLY LARGE portion of a conversation that introduces various main-characters . I've decided t...

Secret Revelation!

The time has come ... the time has come to finally reveal what my current secret project is . I told you earlier that it is something that both old and new fans would be able to enjoy ... it is also something that I have done in the past . The truth is that I am currently making: A REMAKE OF CALM BEFORE THE STORM , THE FIRST MODULE I EVER MADE!! See now? It's something both old and new players could enjoy, isn't it? :D Exciting huh? ;) So, what is this remake going to feature, you ask? I'll give you a quick check-list: * REVAMPED & EXPANDED DIALOGS . * A COUPLE OF COMPLETELY NEW DIALOGS . *NEW CUSTOM MUSIC FOR ALL AREAS . *A NEW HENCHMAN . * REVAMPED HENCHMAN-DIALOGS & COMMANDS . * IMPROVED ENEMIES AS WELL AS A COUPLE OF NEW ONES . *A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT FINAL BATTLE & ENDING . *SOME QUESTS HAS BEEN EXPANDED WITH ADDITIONAL CHOICES . Also some things that MIGHT be featured: *NEW SIDEQUESTS . *NEW BONUS AREA ( THE REMAKE WILL CURRENTLY NOT INCLU...