Skip to main content

~ Read this next:

BouncyRock-Halloween!

BouncyRock-Entertainment (former Stygius & Misery Stone sites for NWN2) has issued a NWN2-event with a halloween theme. I thought since I am as I'd like to call it, "the master of horror", I thought that this is really something that I should try and tag along with.

The point of this event is that each author has to create his or her own house in the NWN2-world and make it very halloween-ish with a lot of ghosts, vampires, mad-toothbrushes (?) and loads of candy. ;)

I have currently no idea what I'd like to do and I have currently not started to try and learn the toolset either. :( The end date for the halloween-event is the 13th of October and I hope I'll get something done until then. At least I hope so.

If you have any kind of ideas of what could be featured in Berra's room, then please feel free to let me know! :)

You can all read MORE about all of this on the BouncyRock Halloween Event-forum!

Berra out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Post & Nostalgic Humor from Old Neverwinter Vault ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ˜‚

Birthday cake, for everyone  ๐Ÿ˜‰ Hey everyone, it's my birthday today! ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰ All birthday wishes in the comments are more than welcome... ๐Ÿ˜‹๐ŸŽ Today I spent a while watching some nostalgic NWN-related humor from the good ol' days, and I thought to myself why not share my experiences with you guys?  So that's what I'm gonna do. ๐Ÿ˜„ A Neverwinter Nights Comedy Series Neverending Nights was / is an awesome and incredibly funny NWN-comedy series that (I think) was featured on the old Neverwinter Vault, from time, to time.  It tells the tale of an odd hero duo consisting of  Grayson the fighter  and Peter the ranger , and their loony misadventures.  If you haven't watched the series before, then here's an episode (one of my favorites, actually) that will give you a feel of what to expect from the rest of the series: If you found the above episode to your liking, either for the first time, or maybe you'd like to rewatch the series; then you'll find all 65 e...

NWN2: I'm back! & NWN1 Progress

Hey again everyone. I installed NWN2 again on my computer today. I've only had the original NWN installed until now ... but, since I'd try getting something done for the BouncyRock- Halloween Event I figured it'd be best to install it again and finally getting started. I've actually been missing the game now when I think of it. :D I also downloaded and printed ( ! ) Gilthonym's "Don't Panic: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the NWN2 toolset" . It is really useful, easy to understand, easy to read and all in all ... avery well done document! It's about 132 pages ( !!!! ) (but not that much text on each page , thankfully) so now you may figure how devoted I am to finally learning the NWN2-toolset . ;) Now when it comes to the progress of my current projects for NWN1 : I've not been able to work that much on Insania Fabula but I have done a REALLY LARGE portion of a conversation that introduces various main-characters . I've decided t...

Secret Revelation!

The time has come ... the time has come to finally reveal what my current secret project is . I told you earlier that it is something that both old and new fans would be able to enjoy ... it is also something that I have done in the past . The truth is that I am currently making: A REMAKE OF CALM BEFORE THE STORM , THE FIRST MODULE I EVER MADE!! See now? It's something both old and new players could enjoy, isn't it? :D Exciting huh? ;) So, what is this remake going to feature, you ask? I'll give you a quick check-list: * REVAMPED & EXPANDED DIALOGS . * A COUPLE OF COMPLETELY NEW DIALOGS . *NEW CUSTOM MUSIC FOR ALL AREAS . *A NEW HENCHMAN . * REVAMPED HENCHMAN-DIALOGS & COMMANDS . * IMPROVED ENEMIES AS WELL AS A COUPLE OF NEW ONES . *A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT FINAL BATTLE & ENDING . *SOME QUESTS HAS BEEN EXPANDED WITH ADDITIONAL CHOICES . Also some things that MIGHT be featured: *NEW SIDEQUESTS . *NEW BONUS AREA ( THE REMAKE WILL CURRENTLY NOT INCLU...