Skip to main content

~ Read this next:

Mummies turns to dust in "Mummy Dust"!

Hey there eveyone. I recently played a very under-rated* module called "Mummy Dust" for NWN1 and I enjoyed it pretty much. So much that I gave it a 8.75 vote. The sad thing is that it was made way back in the end of 2004 and still no one had voted! It had about 380 downloads but no VOTES! Outrageous if you ask me. I urge you all to go and try it out.

*an excellent module with few votes



Here's my comment back at the vault:


"Such a pity that no one has ever rated this mod. It's great! It has a very unique feeling to it and uses custom items/systems very well. One example is the ring. It is not just used for teleport but will help in certain puzzles as well!

It ends up being a bit frustrating and very challenging at times since you have to be very precise in your movements and must have knowledge of exactly what you can and cannot click on in the NWN game. But I chose to oversee some of these elements since these elements tends to get pretty fun as well, since you'll feel very satisfied with yourself once you've managed to complete them.

A couple of gripes is that it doesn't use the journal, at all and the puzzles can get very difficult, so you must have a good puzzle-mind in order to play this.

Play this module if you like challenging puzzles and a surviving-challenge that takes up most of the time evading monsters as well as providing a interesting exploration module with good treasure. If these things are nothing for you, then do not download. Otherwise, you'll have an excellent time!"



In other news, I decided to create a walkthrough for the puzzles in the game in hopes that more people will be able to play this gem.

I also decided to make a Site-Ad for the module itself. It should be viewable at the front-page of the nwvault in the coming days.


Berra out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Post & Nostalgic Humor from Old Neverwinter Vault ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ˜‚

Birthday cake, for everyone  ๐Ÿ˜‰ Hey everyone, it's my birthday today! ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰ All birthday wishes in the comments are more than welcome... ๐Ÿ˜‹๐ŸŽ Today I spent a while watching some nostalgic NWN-related humor from the good ol' days, and I thought to myself why not share my experiences with you guys?  So that's what I'm gonna do. ๐Ÿ˜„ A Neverwinter Nights Comedy Series Neverending Nights was / is an awesome and incredibly funny NWN-comedy series that (I think) was featured on the old Neverwinter Vault, from time, to time.  It tells the tale of an odd hero duo consisting of  Grayson the fighter  and Peter the ranger , and their loony misadventures.  If you haven't watched the series before, then here's an episode (one of my favorites, actually) that will give you a feel of what to expect from the rest of the series: If you found the above episode to your liking, either for the first time, or maybe you'd like to rewatch the series; then you'll find all 65 e...

NWN2: I'm back! & NWN1 Progress

Hey again everyone. I installed NWN2 again on my computer today. I've only had the original NWN installed until now ... but, since I'd try getting something done for the BouncyRock- Halloween Event I figured it'd be best to install it again and finally getting started. I've actually been missing the game now when I think of it. :D I also downloaded and printed ( ! ) Gilthonym's "Don't Panic: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the NWN2 toolset" . It is really useful, easy to understand, easy to read and all in all ... avery well done document! It's about 132 pages ( !!!! ) (but not that much text on each page , thankfully) so now you may figure how devoted I am to finally learning the NWN2-toolset . ;) Now when it comes to the progress of my current projects for NWN1 : I've not been able to work that much on Insania Fabula but I have done a REALLY LARGE portion of a conversation that introduces various main-characters . I've decided t...

Secret Revelation!

The time has come ... the time has come to finally reveal what my current secret project is . I told you earlier that it is something that both old and new fans would be able to enjoy ... it is also something that I have done in the past . The truth is that I am currently making: A REMAKE OF CALM BEFORE THE STORM , THE FIRST MODULE I EVER MADE!! See now? It's something both old and new players could enjoy, isn't it? :D Exciting huh? ;) So, what is this remake going to feature, you ask? I'll give you a quick check-list: * REVAMPED & EXPANDED DIALOGS . * A COUPLE OF COMPLETELY NEW DIALOGS . *NEW CUSTOM MUSIC FOR ALL AREAS . *A NEW HENCHMAN . * REVAMPED HENCHMAN-DIALOGS & COMMANDS . * IMPROVED ENEMIES AS WELL AS A COUPLE OF NEW ONES . *A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT FINAL BATTLE & ENDING . *SOME QUESTS HAS BEEN EXPANDED WITH ADDITIONAL CHOICES . Also some things that MIGHT be featured: *NEW SIDEQUESTS . *NEW BONUS AREA ( THE REMAKE WILL CURRENTLY NOT INCLU...