Skip to main content

~ Read this next:

The Plot Thickens ...

More progress today. The first act has been finished and the first "scary-area" has also been finished. Two other NPCs (the more mysterious ones) have been introduced as has the main villain. I think many people will find the first nightmare-area quite impressive and I also think many people will be disturbed of how the main villain acts and thinks. At least that's what I feel. :D

Next I'll be doing a chat scene with the different main companions/characters in the module that will eventually lead to the beginning of a disaster-scene and eventually the beginning of a chase-scene. :P

I've also had thoughts of doing a short humour-module for NWN1 as well. I've had thoughts of perhaps doing it during the same time as I create Insania Fabula but I may also choose to create it later on. It'll be a lot more light-hearted module with occasional dramatic themes. And probably feature a romance or two as well. ;)

That's all for now folks.

Berra out.

Comments

  1. \o/

    (And yes, I mean "yay" with that :P)

    And a light humour mod with light drama sounds okay, but I for one would like something really dramatic/tragic (yeah, I'm a sucker for that sort of stuff).
    Something dark and depressing, something that really drags you down would be nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, well that's something you'll find a bit of in my current module; Insania Fabula. :D

    And I personally feel like doing something light-hearted as well but Insania Fabula will be dark, scary and a bit depressing. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Post & Nostalgic Humor from Old Neverwinter Vault ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ˜‚

Birthday cake, for everyone  ๐Ÿ˜‰ Hey everyone, it's my birthday today! ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰ All birthday wishes in the comments are more than welcome... ๐Ÿ˜‹๐ŸŽ Today I spent a while watching some nostalgic NWN-related humor from the good ol' days, and I thought to myself why not share my experiences with you guys?  So that's what I'm gonna do. ๐Ÿ˜„ A Neverwinter Nights Comedy Series Neverending Nights was / is an awesome and incredibly funny NWN-comedy series that (I think) was featured on the old Neverwinter Vault, from time, to time.  It tells the tale of an odd hero duo consisting of  Grayson the fighter  and Peter the ranger , and their loony misadventures.  If you haven't watched the series before, then here's an episode (one of my favorites, actually) that will give you a feel of what to expect from the rest of the series: If you found the above episode to your liking, either for the first time, or maybe you'd like to rewatch the series; then you'll find all 65 e...

NWN2: I'm back! & NWN1 Progress

Hey again everyone. I installed NWN2 again on my computer today. I've only had the original NWN installed until now ... but, since I'd try getting something done for the BouncyRock- Halloween Event I figured it'd be best to install it again and finally getting started. I've actually been missing the game now when I think of it. :D I also downloaded and printed ( ! ) Gilthonym's "Don't Panic: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the NWN2 toolset" . It is really useful, easy to understand, easy to read and all in all ... avery well done document! It's about 132 pages ( !!!! ) (but not that much text on each page , thankfully) so now you may figure how devoted I am to finally learning the NWN2-toolset . ;) Now when it comes to the progress of my current projects for NWN1 : I've not been able to work that much on Insania Fabula but I have done a REALLY LARGE portion of a conversation that introduces various main-characters . I've decided t...

Secret Revelation!

The time has come ... the time has come to finally reveal what my current secret project is . I told you earlier that it is something that both old and new fans would be able to enjoy ... it is also something that I have done in the past . The truth is that I am currently making: A REMAKE OF CALM BEFORE THE STORM , THE FIRST MODULE I EVER MADE!! See now? It's something both old and new players could enjoy, isn't it? :D Exciting huh? ;) So, what is this remake going to feature, you ask? I'll give you a quick check-list: * REVAMPED & EXPANDED DIALOGS . * A COUPLE OF COMPLETELY NEW DIALOGS . *NEW CUSTOM MUSIC FOR ALL AREAS . *A NEW HENCHMAN . * REVAMPED HENCHMAN-DIALOGS & COMMANDS . * IMPROVED ENEMIES AS WELL AS A COUPLE OF NEW ONES . *A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT FINAL BATTLE & ENDING . *SOME QUESTS HAS BEEN EXPANDED WITH ADDITIONAL CHOICES . Also some things that MIGHT be featured: *NEW SIDEQUESTS . *NEW BONUS AREA ( THE REMAKE WILL CURRENTLY NOT INCLU...