Skip to main content

~ Read this next:

Voice-Acting: Doubled or Not?

Hey again everyone. :) Hope you've been enjoying the Halloween module-project so far. I've personally not found the time to play it yet but I'm hoping to start first thing tomorrow. :)

Guys and gals ... I've been thinking. You all know that I've hired (and are currently hiring) voice-actors/actresses for my NWN1 module Puppet Masters, right? Well, I've been having thoughts about perhaps making voice-acting for Insania Fabula as well since many people (more than expected, really) has showed their interest in voice-acting for my mod. So, why not spread it out a bit? :) This won't mean that a voice-actor/actress can't have a role in both modules, of course. As long as the actor/actress in question feel like it, that's always fine by me. Actually ... it's pretty awesome, even. :)

It currently seems as I am writing this that Insania Fabula may win in the selection of which module that should be finished first ... and why not include voice-acting there as well? This way, my voice-actors will have more stuff to stick their creative-voices-teeth into. ;)

So to finalizie this post ... what do YOU think?

Berra out.

Comments

  1. The idea is great, and I was actually going to ask about it too ;)
    Just try not to double the personalities and it'll be fine :)

    Yeah - and I voted for IF... not that I'm not interested in Puppet Master, but as much as I could gather, IF's development has been going on for a while, right? So maybe you should put your energy into that on first.
    It will also give you an opportunity to spruce up the VO work for PM.

    I just feel bad about yanking your chain about my own voice-acting. It's just that... well, I know it sounds like a fluke, but I've been busy. And my house is getting more noisy by the minute. The neighbour is doing some fixing on his house.

    ah... Well, whatever you choose to work on first, I'm lookin' forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jag ser verkligen fram emot dina kommande moduler. de du gรถr รคr alltid flรคckfritt :)
    jag gillar att du tar dig an voiceacting ocksรฅ. en modul med bra voicacting kommer man att komma ihรฅg :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *zoltan,

    Great that you think so. :) Yeah, I'll be sure not to double them, since that'll make it a lot more interesting.

    Ah - an IF voter? ;) Yeah, that pretty much makes sense.

    Don't feel bad man, it's not problem. :) You don't need to feel forced to make em, just make em only if you have some time over. :) Busy, busy ... tell me about it! :D I know what you mean since it's pretty the same here, so I completely understand. :D

    Thanks man! :)

    *sandra,

    Vilken รถverrasking att se en svensk lรคgga in ett inlรคgg pรฅ min blogg! :D Hehe, hur mรฅnga av mina moduler har du spelat samt var det lรคnge sedan som du spelade nรฅgot av mitt arbete fรถrsta gรฅngen? Och har du nรฅgon favorit av de moddar som du spelat av dom?

    Kul att du ocksรฅ gillar voice-acting idรฉn. :) Yes, jag hรฅller med fullstรคndigt! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. jag misstรคnkte nรคstan att inte mรฅnga svenskar hรถr av sig hรคr. sรคllan man trรคffar pรฅ nรฅgon :)

    jag รคlskar Surviving Horror serien! det รคr en av mina favoriter nรฅgonsin. jag har nog รถverspelat dem. hehe :D
    Calm before the Storm och A New Journey Begins ligger ocksรฅ hรถgt pรฅ min lista. det jag gillar med dina moduler รคr fรถrst och frรคmst att de รคr vรคlgjorda och snygga. sen รคr de djupa och har mycket frihet i sig. mรฅnga moduler รคr bara "enkelspรฅriga". bra jobbat! vilket gรถr att det รคr roligt att spela om alla.

    var det svรฅrt att lรคra sig koda till modulerna? eller kunde du c++ innan?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Post & Nostalgic Humor from Old Neverwinter Vault ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ˜‚

Birthday cake, for everyone  ๐Ÿ˜‰ Hey everyone, it's my birthday today! ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰ All birthday wishes in the comments are more than welcome... ๐Ÿ˜‹๐ŸŽ Today I spent a while watching some nostalgic NWN-related humor from the good ol' days, and I thought to myself why not share my experiences with you guys?  So that's what I'm gonna do. ๐Ÿ˜„ A Neverwinter Nights Comedy Series Neverending Nights was / is an awesome and incredibly funny NWN-comedy series that (I think) was featured on the old Neverwinter Vault, from time, to time.  It tells the tale of an odd hero duo consisting of  Grayson the fighter  and Peter the ranger , and their loony misadventures.  If you haven't watched the series before, then here's an episode (one of my favorites, actually) that will give you a feel of what to expect from the rest of the series: If you found the above episode to your liking, either for the first time, or maybe you'd like to rewatch the series; then you'll find all 65 e...

NWN2: I'm back! & NWN1 Progress

Hey again everyone. I installed NWN2 again on my computer today. I've only had the original NWN installed until now ... but, since I'd try getting something done for the BouncyRock- Halloween Event I figured it'd be best to install it again and finally getting started. I've actually been missing the game now when I think of it. :D I also downloaded and printed ( ! ) Gilthonym's "Don't Panic: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the NWN2 toolset" . It is really useful, easy to understand, easy to read and all in all ... avery well done document! It's about 132 pages ( !!!! ) (but not that much text on each page , thankfully) so now you may figure how devoted I am to finally learning the NWN2-toolset . ;) Now when it comes to the progress of my current projects for NWN1 : I've not been able to work that much on Insania Fabula but I have done a REALLY LARGE portion of a conversation that introduces various main-characters . I've decided t...

Secret Revelation!

The time has come ... the time has come to finally reveal what my current secret project is . I told you earlier that it is something that both old and new fans would be able to enjoy ... it is also something that I have done in the past . The truth is that I am currently making: A REMAKE OF CALM BEFORE THE STORM , THE FIRST MODULE I EVER MADE!! See now? It's something both old and new players could enjoy, isn't it? :D Exciting huh? ;) So, what is this remake going to feature, you ask? I'll give you a quick check-list: * REVAMPED & EXPANDED DIALOGS . * A COUPLE OF COMPLETELY NEW DIALOGS . *NEW CUSTOM MUSIC FOR ALL AREAS . *A NEW HENCHMAN . * REVAMPED HENCHMAN-DIALOGS & COMMANDS . * IMPROVED ENEMIES AS WELL AS A COUPLE OF NEW ONES . *A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT FINAL BATTLE & ENDING . *SOME QUESTS HAS BEEN EXPANDED WITH ADDITIONAL CHOICES . Also some things that MIGHT be featured: *NEW SIDEQUESTS . *NEW BONUS AREA ( THE REMAKE WILL CURRENTLY NOT INCLU...