Skip to main content

~ Read this next:

New Times Ahead + GIFTS!🎁🎁🛩️🠆🔥🌩️

Hey everyone 😊 What's with the title, you ask? We'll, here's the thing:

After 116 Blogger-posts, and from today on, I'll be making these kind of posts on my Patreon-page instead -- and no worries, these new blog posts will be released publicly, and for free -- just like before -- while other Patreon-posts will be exclusive for my patrons.

I'm doing this, because I want to do posts in one place, instead of posting in multiple places. Feels a lot more focused. 😌

Also -- I've COMPLETELY REMADE my Patreon-page (it now has an intro-video and a lot more pictures!), so you'll get a new experience, even if you've visited before.




IMPORTANT: In order to get notified when I make new Public Patreon-posts, you need to subscribe to my Free Newsletter and/or join my Public Discord Community, since I won't notify about new posts anywhere else.


🎁 FREE GIFTS, JUST FOR YOU 🎁

Kind of a cheezy title maybe, but it's true. 😉 

For this last blogger-post (but certainly not the last Patreon-post 😘), I want to list all of my stuff, that you can get -- completely for FREE:


RPGs designed for Neverwinter Nights


Book Chapters & Short Stories

  1. The beginnings of the PROLOGUE and CHAPTER 1 of my book Surviving Horror
  2. PREVIEW of my first SHORT STORY: "The Gallery"
  3. PREVIEWS for my other SHORT STORIES


Mixed stuff

  1. Steam Grids for Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2
  2. Mummy Dust - Puzzle Solutions and Special-Item Functions


Behind the Scenes videos, Horror Movies & Music Videos

  1. My YouTube-channel (with everything mentioned in the heading above)
  2. The hidden swedish movie "Rädslans Dörr" (ONLY viewable via this link)
  3. The interactive and swedish survival adventure "Androidkatasrofen i Döderhult" (ONLY viewable via this link)


Birger Tales Community

  1. Public Discord Community Server (Get news, chat with me, my patrons & all other members, join my Support Team, and more)
  2. Free Newsletter (Get notified each time I make a post, get news, special offers etc)

Blogger Closure

That's all folks! 😋

I'm looking forward to connect in the future on Patreon, where you'll get a ton of value, for years to come,

Birger out. 😊👊💙

💮~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~💮

THE END... for now.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A SURPRISE RELEASE to Neverwinter Vault & more! 🥳🎉

Hey, everyone, I've got some GREAT NEWS! 😃 I've released TWO DEMOs to Neverwinter Vault today! 🥳🎉 Yeah, I've not been talking about it, since I wanted it to be a surprise . 😋 Some of you may recall ( if you followed me back in 2008 ) that I, back then, occasionally mentioned my development of two NWN1 RPGs. I'm talking about  Insania Fabula and Puppet Masters -- it's those two that I have released DEMOs for to Nwvault today! 😄  I have also released & updated a bunch of new stuff back on Patreon (more about that below) -- I've actually been really busy as of late, hehe. 😅 This time, I thought I'd let the content speak for itself, instead of rambling on about it, so without further adu, here is what's been released recently + their links : Two new NWN1-DEMOs for Insania Fabula & Puppet Masters (released to Neverwinter Vault) Artpack 1 with 32 original art pieces illustrated by me (released on Patreon) Artpack 2 with 11 fan art pieces i

LEGACY POST: Birger's Golden Dragon Interview 💛🐲

This is more of a legacy post than a regular post, since, unfortunately, the website for Academy of Modding Excellence (the group that gave out the Golden Dragon Awards ) -- has officially closed down.  And with it, the official place for my very own Golden Dragon Award interview from 2008 has been lost, as well.  BUT -- I'm not giving up. As luck would have it, I made sure to save a copy of the interview on my computer, in case the website would go down.  I'm SO glad I did that, since that means I can still share the interview with you guys . 😊💛 Without further adu: The Golden Dragon Interview [ Click / touch on each of the images above to zoom in. If you're on mobile, you may need to watch in landscape mode. ] The comments below the interview [ Click / touch on each of the images above to zoom in. If you're on mobile, you may need to watch in landscape mode. ] Birger out.  ✌💙 ~ Remember to  subscribe to my newsletter  to recieve the PROLOGUE and CHAPTE

Secret Revelation!

The time has come ... the time has come to finally reveal what my current secret project is . I told you earlier that it is something that both old and new fans would be able to enjoy ... it is also something that I have done in the past . The truth is that I am currently making: A REMAKE OF CALM BEFORE THE STORM , THE FIRST MODULE I EVER MADE!! See now? It's something both old and new players could enjoy, isn't it? :D Exciting huh? ;) So, what is this remake going to feature, you ask? I'll give you a quick check-list: * REVAMPED & EXPANDED DIALOGS . * A COUPLE OF COMPLETELY NEW DIALOGS . *NEW CUSTOM MUSIC FOR ALL AREAS . *A NEW HENCHMAN . * REVAMPED HENCHMAN-DIALOGS & COMMANDS . * IMPROVED ENEMIES AS WELL AS A COUPLE OF NEW ONES . *A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT FINAL BATTLE & ENDING . *SOME QUESTS HAS BEEN EXPANDED WITH ADDITIONAL CHOICES . Also some things that MIGHT be featured: *NEW SIDEQUESTS . *NEW BONUS AREA ( THE REMAKE WILL CURRENTLY NOT INCLU