Skip to main content

~ Read this next:

A NWN: Enhanced Edition UPDATE in the works - from BIRGER!

Hi everyone 😀 Yeah, you read that right -- another one of my modules is getting the EE-treatment (= is being updated to work with Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition) 😋

Since I currently have plans to write an E-book version of Surviving Horror 1, I wanted to update myself regarding the story and areas of the adventure. 

So, naturally - I found the best way to do that would be to actually play through it again (who would've thought!). 😄
I had actually forgotten how thick the atmosphere is in SH1... I love it!

To my shock, though - I wasn't even able to get to the second area because the area transitions were all broken! 😅 

This was actually my first time booting up SH1 in many years and I had NO IDEA this had happened. I'm so sorry for anyone who has tried playing it but haven't been able to! 😔💛

I thought to myself: 

"Man, I can't just leave it like this... even though it probably works with the Diamond / Original version of Neverwinter Nights, but that version plays very poorly on new machines... I just gotta fix it so people can play and enjoy it again!" 

So yeah, I'm doing this for you guys! 😍


BUG SQUASHING

These are the bugs and stuff that has been fixed so far:


 






And this is what needs to be done before release:








I don't know when it'll be done but I hope you'll look forward to it now that you know it's in the works! 😊👍 


A NEW IDEA + A NEW GOAL

Also, another good piece of news is that I really fell in love with the NWN1-toolset again... which in
turn made me come up with an idea. 

What do you guys say about me promising to release a shorter but very story- and atmosphere-focused NWN1 module / adventure each time my Patreon reaches one of it's goals? 

The first goal is pretty low, about 200 SEK / month in total - all my Patreons included (which means about 21$), so I think we'd be able to reach that pretty easily. 

Becoming one of my Bronze Patreons is pretty cheap too, just 33 SEK / month (equals about 3,5$ + VAT). 

So, as a summary: if about 6 of you guys could consider becoming one of my Patrons - that means that a new Birger-NWN1-Module is a lot closer! 😎

P.S. In case you're wondering why I keep mentioning SEK - it's because that is the currency in Sweden where I live, and it's also the only currency that I see when I look at my Patreon-page. 😂


THIS WEEKS NWN1 MODULE RECOMMENDATION

Have you played either of Rick Burton's Paladin modules, Twilight or Midnight? Did you know that he also released another module? 

That module is called Guild War, and it's a rogue focused adventure insead of a Paladin-focused one. It's been such a long time since I played it last so I can't mention any details, just that I remember that I really liked it.

Okay, that's all for this time guys and gals. Take care now, and remember - if just 6 of you guys become one of my Patrons, I've promised to make a new NWN1 module for you all! 😀 

Birger out. ✌💖 

~ Please leave me any thoughts in the comments below, remember to SHARE the post and subscribe to my newsletter to avoid missing future posts ❤ -- For commenting either (1.) use your Google Account, (2.) choose a name/url, or (3.) write anonymously! ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A SURPRISE RELEASE to Neverwinter Vault & more! 🥳🎉

Hey, everyone, I've got some GREAT NEWS! 😃 I've released TWO DEMOs to Neverwinter Vault today! 🥳🎉 Yeah, I've not been talking about it, since I wanted it to be a surprise . 😋 Some of you may recall ( if you followed me back in 2008 ) that I, back then, occasionally mentioned my development of two NWN1 RPGs. I'm talking about  Insania Fabula and Puppet Masters -- it's those two that I have released DEMOs for to Nwvault today! 😄  I have also released & updated a bunch of new stuff back on Patreon (more about that below) -- I've actually been really busy as of late, hehe. 😅 This time, I thought I'd let the content speak for itself, instead of rambling on about it, so without further adu, here is what's been released recently + their links : Two new NWN1-DEMOs for Insania Fabula & Puppet Masters (released to Neverwinter Vault) Artpack 1 with 32 original art pieces illustrated by me (released on Patreon) Artpack 2 with 11 fan art pieces i

LEGACY POST: Birger's Golden Dragon Interview 💛🐲

This is more of a legacy post than a regular post, since, unfortunately, the website for Academy of Modding Excellence (the group that gave out the Golden Dragon Awards ) -- has officially closed down.  And with it, the official place for my very own Golden Dragon Award interview from 2008 has been lost, as well.  BUT -- I'm not giving up. As luck would have it, I made sure to save a copy of the interview on my computer, in case the website would go down.  I'm SO glad I did that, since that means I can still share the interview with you guys . 😊💛 Without further adu: The Golden Dragon Interview [ Click / touch on each of the images above to zoom in. If you're on mobile, you may need to watch in landscape mode. ] The comments below the interview [ Click / touch on each of the images above to zoom in. If you're on mobile, you may need to watch in landscape mode. ] Birger out.  ✌💙 ~ Remember to  subscribe to my newsletter  to recieve the PROLOGUE and CHAPTE

Support NWNVault by Becoming a Patreon!

The Folks behind the "New" Nwnvault is Accepting Patreons ! In case you ask yourself right now "What the heck is a   Patreon , Birger??" In short -- people , like you and me ; decide to help by Donating $'s Each Month . That way, we can become Monthly Supporters . Your next Question may be "Why, Birger ... why???" Well, to put this even simpler: Nwnvault is Ad-free and Hosting the Website costs Money from their own Pockets . If we want Nwnvault to stay Ad-free and better yet -- Keep Staying on the Internet -- then becoming a Patreon would be a very wise choice indeed. Join me and Let's Support Our Community Together ! ^_^ Birger out.