Skip to main content

~ Read this next:

NWN2 Halloween House Closing In ...

Hey there everyone. I just wanted to let you all know that the BouncyRock Halloween House for NWN2 that I'm currently developing is almost done. I just have a couple of more stuff I need to add and various bugs/tweaks that needs to be fixed.

I think most people should be able to enjoy my debut-NWN2 work but this short-mod will be a more rich experience for people who has already played my mods ... since I have various characters from Surviving Horror 1 & 2, Calm before the Storm & A New Journey Begins featured in the mod.

I gotta go now, so I'll make another post once I'm completely finished or almost done (a post which will feature info and a couple of screens, hopefully).

EDIT: I just thought I'd let you all know that there's a dead-line for the halloween mods which is on this friday 17th of october.

SECOND EDIT: The first dead-line was by Monday the 13th but God bless Jclef for letting us have a few more days. :)

THIRD EDIT (17-18/10): I'm just about to send in my finished submission to the Project ... so expect some news & some screenshots pretty soon.

Berra out.

Comments

  1. Cool

    Good idea with the characters. Wonder how will they look in NWN2... and who will be there :)

    Screenies is probably all I will get to see, at least for some time.
    NWN2 is uninstalled, and I am VERY tight with HD space. But, I'll see what I can do about it...

    I'm sure you'll do great :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Post & Nostalgic Humor from Old Neverwinter Vault ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ˜‚

Birthday cake, for everyone  ๐Ÿ˜‰ Hey everyone, it's my birthday today! ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰ All birthday wishes in the comments are more than welcome... ๐Ÿ˜‹๐ŸŽ Today I spent a while watching some nostalgic NWN-related humor from the good ol' days, and I thought to myself why not share my experiences with you guys?  So that's what I'm gonna do. ๐Ÿ˜„ A Neverwinter Nights Comedy Series Neverending Nights was / is an awesome and incredibly funny NWN-comedy series that (I think) was featured on the old Neverwinter Vault, from time, to time.  It tells the tale of an odd hero duo consisting of  Grayson the fighter  and Peter the ranger , and their loony misadventures.  If you haven't watched the series before, then here's an episode (one of my favorites, actually) that will give you a feel of what to expect from the rest of the series: If you found the above episode to your liking, either for the first time, or maybe you'd like to rewatch the series; then you'll find all 65 e...

NWN2: I'm back! & NWN1 Progress

Hey again everyone. I installed NWN2 again on my computer today. I've only had the original NWN installed until now ... but, since I'd try getting something done for the BouncyRock- Halloween Event I figured it'd be best to install it again and finally getting started. I've actually been missing the game now when I think of it. :D I also downloaded and printed ( ! ) Gilthonym's "Don't Panic: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the NWN2 toolset" . It is really useful, easy to understand, easy to read and all in all ... avery well done document! It's about 132 pages ( !!!! ) (but not that much text on each page , thankfully) so now you may figure how devoted I am to finally learning the NWN2-toolset . ;) Now when it comes to the progress of my current projects for NWN1 : I've not been able to work that much on Insania Fabula but I have done a REALLY LARGE portion of a conversation that introduces various main-characters . I've decided t...

Secret Revelation!

The time has come ... the time has come to finally reveal what my current secret project is . I told you earlier that it is something that both old and new fans would be able to enjoy ... it is also something that I have done in the past . The truth is that I am currently making: A REMAKE OF CALM BEFORE THE STORM , THE FIRST MODULE I EVER MADE!! See now? It's something both old and new players could enjoy, isn't it? :D Exciting huh? ;) So, what is this remake going to feature, you ask? I'll give you a quick check-list: * REVAMPED & EXPANDED DIALOGS . * A COUPLE OF COMPLETELY NEW DIALOGS . *NEW CUSTOM MUSIC FOR ALL AREAS . *A NEW HENCHMAN . * REVAMPED HENCHMAN-DIALOGS & COMMANDS . * IMPROVED ENEMIES AS WELL AS A COUPLE OF NEW ONES . *A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT FINAL BATTLE & ENDING . *SOME QUESTS HAS BEEN EXPANDED WITH ADDITIONAL CHOICES . Also some things that MIGHT be featured: *NEW SIDEQUESTS . *NEW BONUS AREA ( THE REMAKE WILL CURRENTLY NOT INCLU...