Skip to main content

~ Read this next:

Wedding Incoming...

This week I don't have that much to talk about. It's been a tough week with a full-focus on my interaction design course. Observations, interviews and report-writing. 👀

Tomorrow, my sister is getting married! Woah! She's three years younger than me. It feels really unreal that one of my siblings is getting married. Let's wish them the best of luck! 😍

Just remembered... I'm playing Bloo Kid on Android right now. 😤 I love it! It's a platformer, like
Mario, but it takes place on one screen at a time. I feel very nostalgic while playing it. 😏 Maybe you'd like it too? The game also has a sequel, that plays just like a regular Mario-game.

Are you into typography?  In case you are, I'd like to recommend this website. It showcases Google Font Pairings, that fit really well together. Typography is a big part of my Digital Design education. 

SPOTLIGHT-TIME:

This week, another of my fellow students, Miranda, asked to have her instagram showcased. It's called Lunnerhag Design. She's an artist and creates various kinds of artwork. I like her art and I'm also one of her follower. 😀 Now you can be too! 😎

NOTICE: Remember, that you can have your own content spotlighted next week! It can be anything, and it doesn't have to be NWN-related. Just use the contact-form above, or ask me in the comment-section.

This weeks blogreader question:

Help wanted! Do you know any good websites, for royalty-free music? 💭 I'm looking for one, for my own projects. 👍

Until next time,

Birger out. 👊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A SURPRISE RELEASE to Neverwinter Vault & more! 🥳🎉

Hey, everyone, I've got some GREAT NEWS! 😃 I've released TWO DEMOs to Neverwinter Vault today! 🥳🎉 Yeah, I've not been talking about it, since I wanted it to be a surprise . 😋 Some of you may recall ( if you followed me back in 2008 ) that I, back then, occasionally mentioned my development of two NWN1 RPGs. I'm talking about  Insania Fabula and Puppet Masters -- it's those two that I have released DEMOs for to Nwvault today! 😄  I have also released & updated a bunch of new stuff back on Patreon (more about that below) -- I've actually been really busy as of late, hehe. 😅 This time, I thought I'd let the content speak for itself, instead of rambling on about it, so without further adu, here is what's been released recently + their links : Two new NWN1-DEMOs for Insania Fabula & Puppet Masters (released to Neverwinter Vault) Artpack 1 with 32 original art pieces illustrated by me (released on Patreon) Artpack 2 with 11 fan art pieces i

LEGACY POST: Birger's Golden Dragon Interview 💛🐲

This is more of a legacy post than a regular post, since, unfortunately, the website for Academy of Modding Excellence (the group that gave out the Golden Dragon Awards ) -- has officially closed down.  And with it, the official place for my very own Golden Dragon Award interview from 2008 has been lost, as well.  BUT -- I'm not giving up. As luck would have it, I made sure to save a copy of the interview on my computer, in case the website would go down.  I'm SO glad I did that, since that means I can still share the interview with you guys . 😊💛 Without further adu: The Golden Dragon Interview [ Click / touch on each of the images above to zoom in. If you're on mobile, you may need to watch in landscape mode. ] The comments below the interview [ Click / touch on each of the images above to zoom in. If you're on mobile, you may need to watch in landscape mode. ] Birger out.  ✌💙 ~ Remember to  subscribe to my newsletter  to recieve the PROLOGUE and CHAPTE

Support NWNVault by Becoming a Patreon!

The Folks behind the "New" Nwnvault is Accepting Patreons ! In case you ask yourself right now "What the heck is a   Patreon , Birger??" In short -- people , like you and me ; decide to help by Donating $'s Each Month . That way, we can become Monthly Supporters . Your next Question may be "Why, Birger ... why???" Well, to put this even simpler: Nwnvault is Ad-free and Hosting the Website costs Money from their own Pockets . If we want Nwnvault to stay Ad-free and better yet -- Keep Staying on the Internet -- then becoming a Patreon would be a very wise choice indeed. Join me and Let's Support Our Community Together ! ^_^ Birger out.