Skip to main content

~ Read this next:

Steampunk-speed ahead!

Hey everyone, hope things are great with you! :)

What happened on Digital Design this week? Well, a lot of different things but the most fun thing was that I actually made my first foodrecipe, ever! Foodrecpie...? Weren't you studying Digital Design? I sure am. ;) I'm studying creativity, right now. Creativity fits well into the food-universe, as well. Especially when you need to come up with a recipe no one else has done before! If you're interested in knowing what I came up with, leave a comment and I'll tell you in the comment-section! :)

I'd like to share with you a movie-project called "Rädslans Dörr" (Door of Fear), that I made back in december last year. It was for one of my courses in Digital Design. The movie is in swedish, but I think you'll manage. There's not that much dialog and the story itself is pretty self-explanatory. This movie-link is just for you, my blogreaders, since the movie isn't open to the public. Please let me know what you think, down here, in the comments (I'm not checking comments back on youtube)!

Steamtrain and rail from Wall3t's vaultproject.

SPOTLIGHT-TIME:

This week I was contacted by a Neverwinter Nights 1 builder called Wall3t. Here's a short introduction from the blog:

[...] this is [...] a steampunk game world project known as Midland! It is a D&D based personal project that started in late winter of 2017 and has sprung into an expansive sandbox-like world with the intent of a light story driven atmosphere filled with its own perspective of the Fictional World of Acadias. [...] 

You can read more and check out pictures back at Wall3t's blog and/or vaultproject.

Remember, that you can have your own content spotlighted next week! It can be anything, and it doesn't have to be NWN-related. Just use the contact-form above, or ask me in the comment-section.

This weeks blogreader question:

Do you have any kind of education? If yes, what kind? If no, what would be your dream-education? Let's talk in the comment. :)

Until next time,

Birger out.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A SURPRISE RELEASE to Neverwinter Vault & more! 🥳🎉

Hey, everyone, I've got some GREAT NEWS! 😃 I've released TWO DEMOs to Neverwinter Vault today! 🥳🎉 Yeah, I've not been talking about it, since I wanted it to be a surprise . 😋 Some of you may recall ( if you followed me back in 2008 ) that I, back then, occasionally mentioned my development of two NWN1 RPGs. I'm talking about  Insania Fabula and Puppet Masters -- it's those two that I have released DEMOs for to Nwvault today! 😄  I have also released & updated a bunch of new stuff back on Patreon (more about that below) -- I've actually been really busy as of late, hehe. 😅 This time, I thought I'd let the content speak for itself, instead of rambling on about it, so without further adu, here is what's been released recently + their links : Two new NWN1-DEMOs for Insania Fabula & Puppet Masters (released to Neverwinter Vault) Artpack 1 with 32 original art pieces illustrated by me (released on Patreon) Artpack 2 with 11 fan art pieces i

LEGACY POST: Birger's Golden Dragon Interview 💛🐲

This is more of a legacy post than a regular post, since, unfortunately, the website for Academy of Modding Excellence (the group that gave out the Golden Dragon Awards ) -- has officially closed down.  And with it, the official place for my very own Golden Dragon Award interview from 2008 has been lost, as well.  BUT -- I'm not giving up. As luck would have it, I made sure to save a copy of the interview on my computer, in case the website would go down.  I'm SO glad I did that, since that means I can still share the interview with you guys . 😊💛 Without further adu: The Golden Dragon Interview [ Click / touch on each of the images above to zoom in. If you're on mobile, you may need to watch in landscape mode. ] The comments below the interview [ Click / touch on each of the images above to zoom in. If you're on mobile, you may need to watch in landscape mode. ] Birger out.  ✌💙 ~ Remember to  subscribe to my newsletter  to recieve the PROLOGUE and CHAPTE

E-book project & the NWN1 Module Dreamcatcher 3

Hey everyone, glad you wanted to pay me a visit :) As you may or may not know, I wrote and designed NWN modules between the years 2003-2009 , and I've had a nagging feeling for a long time that I want to do something more with them.  But what,  has been the main question. I've finally come to a conclusion: I'm going to write e-book versions of them . And this is going to be the place where I tell you about it.  But what about the PC-character? Players have made their own hero or heroine while playing my NWN mods, so how would this take form within an e-book? Well, I need to cement some kind of main character in order for an E-book format to work.  I've reflected upon this a lot as well, and when it comes to other games, I usually tend to use the same name for my characters. And especially when it comes to the Mass Effect & Dragon Age games.  A recurring name, which I actually used for the very first time in NWN (namely in  Stefan Gagne's The HeX Coda